· SG-SSB Ltd is a privately owned publicly listed company on the Ghana Stock Exchange with 37 branches throughout the country. It is one of the most profitable banks in Ghana and the dominant bank in the Western Region. The Bank operates in the Retail, Corporate and Small and Medium scale Enterprise banking markets.
· SG-SSB was the first bank to introduce the following products in the country:
· Doorstep Banking, the physical collection of cash at the doorstep of corporate customers.
· Special Farmers Loan whereby Cocoa farmers are given pre-harvest financing.
· Consumer Credit Loan Scheme for workers.
· Sika Card, the first electronic smart card in Ghana.
· Sikatel, the first banking access by phone in Ghana
· Sikatext: Banking information by SMS.
· In Africa, SG-SSB's relationship with Société Générale puts at your service, 12 subsidiaries out of which nine: Senegal, Côte d’Ivoire, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Burkina Faso, Benin, Chad and Cameroon, are in West and Central Africa
SG-SSB is the fifth-largest bank in Ghana with 38 fully networked branches across the country and member of the Société Générale Group.
Our mission is to create the preferred banking institution, which employs professionalism, teamwork and innovation to provide quality products and services that best satisfy the needs of our customers
Working Capital Financing
International Trade Services
Corporate Staff Packages
Berekum Branch Contact
Private mail bag
On the Berekum Dormaa High, Just After the Rounabout